Start Your Insurance Claim the Right Way
Your insurance claim needs are different depending on the circumstances. Ideal Insurance Agency provides the personalized service that sets you on the right footing from the start. Our insurance specialists are committed to ensuring that your claim is successful in every way. Ideal Insurance Agency is happy to take your claim as soon as necessary during business hours. Simply call 623-933-8263 to initiate your claim. Our specialists will guide you through the process and the steps to take. If you need to make a claim outside of business hours, then we recommend you directly contact your insurance carrier and get in contact with us as soon as you are able to. Here, we provide you with information that will help you if you have suffered an accident.
Automotive / RV / Boat:
- Report the damage by calling our office.
- Your specialist will direct you on how to have your windshield repaired after verifying the details of your coverage and your deductible.
One Vehicle Accident
- Secure your vehicle by moving it to a safe position.
- Check yourself and any of your passengers for injuries, calling for medical services as required.
- Report the accident to our office as soon as possible. We will perform verification of your policy and deductibles, then guide you on how to seek a repair estimate.
Multiple Vehicle Accident
- Secure your vehicle by moving it to a safe place.
- Do not leave the scene of the accident. If you or any passengers have suffered an injury, call for medical assistance.
- Ensure that you and the drivers of the other vehicles exchange information. This includes your name and address, contact details, the make and models of the vehicles as well as ownership and insurance information, as well as a comprehensive description of any damages.
- If there are any witnesses, get their names and contact details.
- Call the police and cooperate with them fully.
- Do not admit that you were at fault, as the facts of the incident have not been made clear.
- Have your vehicle towed to a repair shop of your choosing.
- Report the accident to our office as soon as you are able to. We will perform a verification of your policy and deductible and begin the claims process with your insurer.
Property Damage Including Theft, Vandalism, Fire, Water, Wind, Etc.
- Start by ensuring that no more damage can occur by securing your property. This may include shutting off your water and covering leaks with tarps. Be sure to keep a track of any costs associated with repairs and receipts for items purchased.
- Call the police in the case of theft or vandalism of property.
- Contact our office as soon as possible in order to initiate your claim. We will confirm your policy and deductible and direct you on how to gain an estimate for any repairs.