Medicare Supplement

Get the Most Out of Your Health Care with Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans

We’ve all heard the saying, “not all health insurance policies are created equal”, and you will often find that there are gaps in your coverage that require you to pay out of pocket to cover the whole bill. Medicare Supplement Plans are exactly that, Supplemental Plans to the original Medicare. They cover the portion of the qualifying healthcare expense that Medicare (Part B) doesn’t cover. You see, Medicare operates under a strict 80/20 system, meaning that they will cover the first 80% of the bill, you are responsible for the other 20%. Considering the average diagnosis and non-surgical treatment for a broken arm typically costs up to $2,500 or more, which would leave you with a potential out of pocket expense of $500 or more! You can see how that might quickly add up over time! Sadly, there are no out of pocket maximums either which means you are on the hook no matter how much you’ve paid during the year.

Fortunately, there is a solution. A Medicare Supplement Plan, or Medigap Plan, is designed to cover these gaps so that you can keep your out of pocket medical expenses to a minimum. Ideal Insurance Agency is one of the leading supplemental insurance plan providers in the Arizona, providing clients with years of experience and extensive guidance on which plans are right for them. Protect your health now and in the future with Ideal Insurance Agency.


Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans Surprise AZ

What Do Medicare Supplement Policies Cover?

There are roughly ten different Medicare Supplement insurance plans to choose from, labeled A, B, C*, D, F*, G, K, L, M and N, are available in most states through private health care insurers, each providing a slightly different benefit or coverage. These plans are designed to cover out of pocket expenses related to your health care that your standard Medicare policy (Part B) does not cover. This may include costs such as deductibles, copayments, coinsurance and more. Medicare supplement plans don’t work like most health insurance plans. They don’t actually cover any health benefits. Instead, these plans cover the costs you’re responsible for with Original Medicare.

These costs may include:

  • Your Medicare coinsurance
  • Hospital costs after you run out of Medicare-covered days
  • Skilled nursing facility costs after you run out of Medicare-covered days

Unfortunately, with so many options, it can be difficult to understand which one is right for you. At Ideal Insurance Agency, we are committed to providing our clients with the top-rated Medicare supplement plans that provide valuable peace of mind throughout their health care journey. No matter your situation, we can ensure that you have the right type of coverage that promotes your ongoing health and wellness, no matter your walk of life.

Discover the Best Medicare Supplement Plans in Surprise & Glendale AZ

If you are looking for a Medicare supplement plan in Surprise, Glendale, Peoria, Avondale, Buckeye, Goodyear, Phoenix, Sun City, Sun City West, AZ and Wickenburg and Sun City Grand, then look no further than Ideal Insurance Agency.
Our professional team of licensed insurance agents helps you understand policies, eligibility and coverage for your ongoing peace of mind. Call our Surprise office today at (623) 933-8623 or Glendale office (602) 938-7579 to learn more.